HRC club grounds are available for private training for members and non-members. Strict guidelines do apply, please be sure to read the conditions below.
- You must pre-book the use HRC grounds by contacting either Gail Benson, Wendy Pike or Helen Mackay.
- You must be an Equestrian Australia member to use the grounds at any time other than HRC training or competition days. This is an insurance requirement.
- If you are employing a coach, they must be an EA coach
- You must not jump if you are alone (we’d prefer you didn’t ride alone at all)
- You must wear a approved safety helmet and footwear while mounted and if you are using the cross country jumps you must wear and approved back protector (safety vest)
- No dogs allowed.
- Different keys are required for the dressage arenas and Show Jump arena 4. Please discuss your requirements when booking.
- You may bring non members with you, providing they follow the above rules and they pay a hiring fee of $25 per horse.
- Please report any broken equipment or unauthorised use of the grounds back to the committee.
To book HRC grounds
Please contact Gail Benson, Wendy Pike or Helen Mackay. Details are on HRC blue card.